We just got back from our tour of Korea, and we're now back in Seoul. My favorite part about the tour? The hotels!! They were awesome! Bathrobes and slippers in every one!
But more importantly, I think some of the judgments I have about Korean Koreans are starting to break down. We were the only foreigners on the entire tour of 20-some people, and everyone was just so kind to us! Like really, really kind.
Now we're staying with one of Cyrus's cousins. Our only real plan for the rest of our trip is Cyrus's other cousin's wedding on Saturday and then back home on Sunday (our one-year anniversary!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You mean, the korean koreans didn't come up to your face and start criticizing about your physical features???! ;)
ReplyDeleteJules! You know, so many people warned me that that happens, but I never experienced it! I was so ready to say, "Your MOM needs to ___!!" jkjkjk... The people we met were seriously SOO kind! It was great!
ReplyDelete