Thursday, December 23, 2010

christmas gifts from customers

Over the past few days, me and my Starbucks coworkers have gotten a lot of gifts from our customers!

- Me and my shift supervisor both got a beautiful mirror and $25 gift card from Sephora from our 6:30am customer (grande soy latte & grande soy caramel macchiato)
- Everyone in the morning crew (about 6-7 of us) got $10 cash from grande soy misto lady
- People in the afternoon crew got gourmet chocolates from these twogrande unsweetened ice coffee guys
- Venti bold guy stuck a $20 bill in the tip jar
- Venti skim chai guy stuck a $50 bill in the tip jar

I think there's more, but this is all I know about. What conclusion does this lead me to make?  That they're generous? Kind? Thoughtful? Yeah, I guess, but more than that...

OUR CUSTOMERS ARE CRAZY RICH!

It's ridiculous! I guess it makes sense, though, since these are the people who work near Wall St. and come in every day and spend anywhere between $3-10 each visit. It's ridiculous, isn't it?

Anyway, merry Christmas Eve eve!

1 comment:

  1. whoa!! that's amazing! wouldn't it be funny if they gave u guys starbucks gift cards? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete