ANNOYING CUSTOMER STORIES!
A guy ordered a coffee and was angry that he'd been waiting longer than 30 seconds. I explained to him that four people had ordered coffee ahead of him, and that we were going to make sure that the coffees are handed out in order. He rolled his eyes as if that were some ridiculous concept. He tried to fight more, but I ignored him and rang up the next customer. I would have been just a little more satisfied if I'd made the "W" with my fingers at him.
I was at the cash register and asked a guy his order and he told me what it was. "Grande coffee and a blueberry scone," I think he said. I asked if my coworker, who was taking orders down the line, had already got his order. He just repeated, "Grande coffee and a blueberry scone!" I asked him the question again, explaining, "I want to make sure that someone got your order and that I don't put it in twice. Did you tell Nicole your order already?" He replied by saying, "Grande coffee and a blueberry scone!! Seriously, how many people do I have to give my order to??" I wanted to tell him that there's something called LISTENING that some people do to communicate, but no.
IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

IDIOTS!! btw, why have i not seen you for weeks?! =(
ReplyDeletehey mia! seriously! how have we not seen each other?? actually, i think cyrus and i have left pretty quickly after service the past couple weeks because of visitors, busyness and tiredness and stuff. i'll make sure to look for you this sunday!
ReplyDelete