Saturday, July 31, 2010

last day in cambridge

Today is moving day! We're moving out of our Cambridge apartment today, then hanging out at Cyrus's mom's place in Natick for a few days, then heading to our new apartment in New York on Tuesday.

It all seems so surreal. Aside from college, I've only gone through two big moves: one when I was six (which doesn't really count), and the other one just last year. Cyrus seems to be taking it all in stride, but it just feels so weird to me!

I didn't think that I'd become so connected to this area and be so reluctant to leave. So maybe it'll be the same in New York - maybe I'll actually have a good time there, become part of a community and begin to love it, like I did here.

Anyway, it's moving day! Busy, busy, busy!

2 comments: