http://no-carrots-please.blogspot.com/
Cyrus just left the apartment to go to New York for his biggest interview ever - for a clerkship with a judge. This interview came as a total surprise and we were pretty much settled on staying in Boston for 2010-2011 until we got that phone call. And it totally (sarcasm) helps that New York was/is being hit by yet another snow storm.
What would it be like for the Chungs to live in New York? I think we'd be the only homebodies in a 10-mile radius. j/k?
Anyway, please pray for him and his safety!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I added this to my Google Reader.
ReplyDeleteBoofreakingyah.
Good luck to Cyrus Chung.
Although I personally hope he gets a better job in MD.
Hey Chris! Thanks for subscribing!! :D :D Unfortunately, at this point, we definitely won't be back in MD to live until fall of 2011. :( By then you'll be in the thick of nursing school! I really hope they see how awesome you are and that you get accepted.
ReplyDelete