Thursday, February 25, 2010

i hate carrots

I hate carrots. I tried to figure out if it's because of the taste or texture or what, but I think it's just everything about the carrot.

The texture is just disgusting. It crumbles in your mouth and then there are just dry bits floating around and you have to catch them with your teeth to chew them in order for them to go down smoothly. It's like swallowing a bunch of pills!

It tastes like the color orange. When you look at the color orange, and imagine what kind of bad taste might come out of it, you get carrots.

They've always been my nemesis because I've had horrible vision since preschool, and the one food that's supposed to help me with it I found absolutely repulsive.

So this is my blog. It's not going to be a food blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment