My desire for a smartphone is growing and growing and growing. I thought I was cool with my phone that opens both ways so I can text on a QWERTY keyboard, but now I think I need to have apps and email on my phone to be actually cool.
I got an email from a friend after I got home from meeting her. "We're here at the restaurant. Are you guys close?" What happened here? Instead of texting me, she sent me an email. I think because she probably thinks I'm reasonably cool, she assumed I had a smartphone.
Having a smartphone would also make my need for little slips of paper scrawled with maps and directions obselete. I used to have to purge my purses of useless crap every couple weeks. But now I have to do it every few days because of all these scraps of paper! This is what makes me think that smartphones are also good for the environment.
Hm.
Oh! It's Music Monday. Let's see.... I'm currently listening to the theme song of the best game in the world: Plants Vs. Zombies (full version!).
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I got an Android powered phone.
ReplyDeleteBest decision I've ever made this year.
How sad is that?
I was going to get your husband a Droid X for his birthday, but he said he didn't need it.
ReplyDeleteJust for the record, I told him he did :)