I wrote earlier about how a Post-It will contribute to the health of our marriage.
But, of course, Post-Its are great for the day-to-day, like writing a shopping list or remembering directions or an address.
The only problem was, I would write down all this information on a Post-It, and then leave it at home in my hurry to get out the door.
So here's my solution:
Put the Post-It on your phone!
I almost never leave my phone behind, so after I finish writing all I need to remember for the day on a Post-It, I slap it onto my phone, et voila! I have it with me, even if I'd forgotten all about it by the time I left the door.
And sometimes I go a little crazy (a la Danny Tanner using a smaller vacuum to vacuum the bigger vacuum) and put a Post-It on another Post-It...
Whatever gets the job done, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

NICE! Curious: when you do the 2x post-it, does the smaller post-it take precedence over the bigger one? For example, in your pic, did you go to the bank first then the library?
ReplyDeleteAnd what if post-its go the way of polaroids in a few years?
Hmm...Post-Its becoming obsolete? If that ever happens, I'm buying out the entire Post-It section at Staples for a lifetime supply! I can't live without them!
ReplyDelete