Two down, one to go!
I was really nervous about the two New York teacher certification tests I took last Saturday, but it turned out that they went okay!
Cyrus and I took the Bolt Bus down to New York on Friday, spent the night at a very "gracious" host's apartment (pun!), and I woke up at 6am on Saturday to get to my 7:45am and 1:00pm tests at some school. What did Cyrus do? He studied. All day! With not a lot of distractions around, I think he got a lot done! Then we met up near the bus stop after my tests, grabbed a quick bite and then came back to Boston on Saturday night.
So why did Cyrus come? He didn't need to be there, true, but we're trying not to spend a night apart if we can help it. :)
Anyway, it was a productive and successful weekend, and I was glad to be back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment