I got a taste of my own medicine when I tried to comment on a Facebook friend's photo when I saw that the little comment box wasn't there! I know that the comments are disabled when I'm looking at photos from someone who's not my FB friend, so I checked to see who created the album, and saw - yes, it's my real-life and Facebook friend!
--OR SO I THOUGHT!--
I clicked on his profile and my jaw dropped when I saw the "Add as Friend" button at the top. He had unfriended me!
I guess we haven't been in touch in a year or two, but still! It did hurt a little, especially since I saw that we still have a lot of mutual FB friends.
Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One of my first cousin's did that to me! (But he has some major issues and unfriended all of his relatives except for his brother and sister :P). I also had a couple of school friends do that, but eh - no great loss :)
ReplyDelete