Today's my birthday. What do we do on birthdays? We remember the worst ones and laugh at them.
For my sixth birthday, I had my mom buy me the frilliest and most ornate white dress I could find. I invited my classmates, church friends and neighbors, and I think I even wore lipstick. o_O
I had the most awesome idea for a game: a scavenger hunt. So I bought a bag of mini baby bottles (Why baby bottles??) and hid them all around the basement. I put them in some pretty clever places, if I may say so myself. So clever, in fact, that when we played the game and everyone was showing how many baby bottles they'd found so far, I realized that I was losing. I had forgotten where I'd hidden them. I lost the game. And I cried.
Happy birthday to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahahaha, I remember the white dress and the lipstick! Atleast you didn't have a transformers party where everyone else's Transformers were cooler than yours.
ReplyDeletehappy birthday ina!!
ReplyDelete