I had the craziest day yesterday!
I woke up at 4:00am from a scary and stressful dream! I was out of breath!
I woke up at 6:30am from a hilarious dream! I woke up laughing!
I was trying to make it to my 10am interview/training in Dorchester when I realized that our car had been towed!
I got there and couldn't find the place!
When I finally got there, I had to use the bathroom! Right away!
I realized that I'd forgotten my passport to complete my I9 form!
I didn't realize how long the training would be and by 2pm I was staaahving!
After the training, I walked in the opposite direction of the T stop to go to a cafe to realize that it had JUST closed!
...and that's about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ina, you are hilarious!! Sorry that yesterday was such a crazy day... your dreams must have been foreshadowing the events of the day. Hope today will go better. :)
ReplyDelete